This information is intended to inform customers and persons contacting BIBUS MENOS Sp. z o.o. about the purpose, scope, time, legal grounds for the processing of personal data made available by the above-mentioned natural persons and about their rights, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), effective as of 25 May 2018.
- The controller of your personal data is BIBUS MENOS Sp. z o.o., Spadochroniarzy Street No. 18, 80-298 Gdansk, NIP number: 586-19-98-965 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller). The company is registered in the District Court Gdansk – Polnoc in Gdansk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register. NIP number: 586-19-98-965; REGON number: 191738513; KRS number: 0000085523.
- Contact with the Controller is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +48 58 660 95 70.
Purposes and basis of personal data processing
Personal data of contact persons at our present and potential counterparties (customers, suppliers, public institutions, etc.)
- Article 6(1) point (b) of the Regulation – in the case of the performance of the agreement, purchase order or taking other actions commissioned by you before concluding the agreement. In the case of concluding the agreement, such data will be stored for the period of 6 years. It will be stored for the period of 6 years until the operations, purchase transactions and purchase procedure are terminated and liabilities are paid, settled or overdue, and until all guarantees and warranties for the performance of the agreement or purchase order cease; or/and
- Article 6(1) point (c) of the Regulation – in the case when the processing of your personal data will be necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller; or/and
- Article 6(1) point (f) of the Regulation – if the agreement was not concluded, your personal data will be processed in order to create analyses, factsheets and statistics for own needs. Such data will be stored for no longer than 3 years from the last act performed on personal data or until you request their deletion.
Former employees, current employees and candidates
- Article 6(1) point (a) of the Regulation – if you gave consent to the processing of your personal data, in this case the purpose of personal data processing, the resumes submitted will be stored for 3 months counting from the end date of the recruitment process, and if consent is given for processing as part of future recruitments – for the next 6 months (i.e. for 9 months in total);
- Article 6(1) point (c) of the Regulation – in the case when the processing of your personal data will be necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller in connection with the employment relationship and employer’s obligations pertaining to the archiving of employee documentation.
- Article 6(1) point (a) of the Regulation – if you gave consent to the processing of your personal data, in this case the purpose of personal data processing will be sending newsletters containing information about the company and the offer (such personal data will be stored by the Controller until you withdraw your consent).
Transfer of your personal data
- Your personal data are transferred to entities with whom we cooperate for the purposes of using products and services of suppliers you represent, e.g. entities that provide postal, courier, legal and IT services.
- After obtaining the consent to offer mailings, we entrust the processing of personal data to Fresh Mail Sp. z o.o., Al. 29 Listopada No. 155 c, 31-406 Cracow (in the future, it may be another supplier of mailing solutions, operating in the territory of the Republic of Poland).
- We entrust the processing of personal data of persons/entities who leave the comment on our company through the Webankieta.pl survey tool. Entity: Get Feedback Racino, Sadowski, Skowronek general partnership, Solec Street No. 81B/73A, 00-382 Warsaw (in the future, it may be another supplier of this type of solutions, operating in the territory of the Republic of Poland).
- We do not transfer your data outside the EEA (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
Technologies, Cookies, Server Logs
- Cookies may be read by the Administrator’s IT system, while the Administrator stores cookies on the User’s device and gains access to information contained therein, to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that the User may set the blockage for storing cookies on the User’s device in his Internet browser. However, in such situation, there may be problems with proper operation of the Website on the User’s device.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Doubleclick by Google, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
- SalesManago, Benhauer sp. z o.o., Grzegorzecka Street No. 21, 31-532 Cracow
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he has the option to delete cookies stored on his device.
- The Administrator also informs that the use of the Website is associated with sending inquiries to the server, on which the Website is stored.
- Each inquiry addressed to the server is saved in server logs. Logs include, among others, User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the Internet browser and operating systems used by the User. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are only an auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
- The Administrator informs that he uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system in data transmission.
Your rights under GDPR
- You have the right to request access to personal data from us, their rectification, deletion, limiting the processing or transfer of personal data to another controller.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data to promote our services or products.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of data by us – if you feel that we do it unlawfully – to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- You can withdraw any consent given to us to the processing of your personal data at any time. You can do this by sending an e-mail or by sending a message by regular mail to the company headquarters.
The data provided by you do not result from any legal obligation, but are voluntary. However, failure to provide this data will prevent the performance of agreement, order or employment relationship.
BIBUS MENOS Team